It can be tough to make a small bathroom look bigger, but it’s all about how you use the space!
Here are some tips to try:
- Use a rounded vanity — No sharp corners or edges to smack your hips on when squeezing into your bathroom! A rounded vanity (the cupboard beneath the sink) will fit nicely into the bathroom and will use far less floor and walking space than a solid, square cupboard.
- Use large patterns –– If you want to make the bathroom look bigger, you’ll need to decorate using large patterns–large circles, squares, and tiles. It will trick your eyes into thinking that there is more space, making it LOOK bigger without actually having any more available space.
- Use a larger mirror –– The best way to make the bathroom look bigger is to install a larger mirror. The reflection in the mirror will give the bathroom an airy appearance, and it will feel like you’re in a bigger bathroom.
- Place the towel mount on the door –– Instead of hanging the towel mount on one of the walls in your tiny bathroom, mount it on the shower door or the door to the bathroom. It will use less wall space, but you’ll still have a place to hang your towels after you shower.
- Try a wall-mounted faucet — This is definitely the way to go if you are trying to save space! The faucet isn’t mounted on the sink, but it’s installed directly into the wall–meaning you can use a smaller, slimmer sink. Hang the mirror right above the faucet, and you have the perfect trimmed-down grooming space!
It’s all about decorating intelligently! These tips can help you to make a small bathroom look bigger any day.
Image Source: www.racepca.com